Online Marketing for Busy Authors by Fauzia Burke download in pdf, ePub, iPad
It also provides the tools for us to find help, tips, and ideas. Use data to constantly improve your efforts month to month. She takes authors step-by-step through the process of identifying their unique personal brand, defining their audience, clarifying their aspirations and goals, and setting priorities.
Instead of thinking about selling books, think about how you can help more people. You can get help with your social media efforts, but make sure you invest your own time to safeguard your good name. By following Burke's expert advice, any author can conquer the Internet and still get their next manuscript in on time. Like many things that first appear daunting, it's not so bad once you begin. Fauzia Burke really does the job she set out to do in this short yet immensely helpful book.
Her twenty years of experience really show in all the information she gives us and how she does it too. There were no major bad points, only the fact that I wished her book was longer so I could learn about marketing even more. She covers a wide range of topics and gives in-depth but short explanations throughout the book.
Think of who you want to help. Sustained small efforts to keep people talking can be just as effective as a campaign that goes viral. If it doesn't, don't share it.
- The Founding Fish
- Der Prüfungsausschuss des Aufsichtsrats
- The Modern Drunkard
- Mathematik 2 für Nichtmathematiker
- The Up And Down Life
- Your Human Geography Dissertation
- Chilling Out
- The Ethnopoetics of Space and Transformation
- Einführung in Futures- und Optionsmärkte
- The Roots of Nazi Psychology
- Christ Living In You
- Knack Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Letters of the Law
- Emerging Contaminants from Industrial and Municipal Waste
- The Great American Dividend Machine
- Love Made Visible
- The Family Christmas Tree Book
- Liberal Multiculturalism and the Fair Terms of Integration
- The Gender of Democracy
- Treating Self-Destructive Behaviors in Trauma Survivors