Understanding Teamwork in Health Care by Gordon Mosser download in pdf, ePub, iPad
Begun blend clinical vignettes and science in a highly readable book to help us understand the importance and diversity of health care teams. Beyond the Checklist argues that lives could be saved and patient care enhanced by adapting the relevant lessons of aviation safety and teamwork.
It provides pharmacists and other health care professionals with the foundational knowledge necessaryto be members of effective clinical teams. Mosser and Begun grasp the critical importance ofhealthcare team members working as equals despite titles or disciplines of practice. The book's mission is to make often-overlooked perspectives about teamwork more widely known and used.
Read the first three chapters. No matter what your prior level of team involvement may be, this is the one resource that will help you adeptly participate in, lead, or manage teams. Their account is based on sound evidence and compelling concepts, but it is also eminently practical. Members of every type of health care team will find this book to be a valuable resource. Mosser and Professor Begun have given us a superb guide for better teamwork.
Understanding Teamwork in Health Care meets this need. You won't be able to resist the pleasure of reading the rest of the book. Visit our Gift Guides and find our recommendations on what to get friends and family during the holiday season.
- Die Grenzen des Revisionismus
- Born Yesterday
- King Lear and the Gods
- India Black in the City of Light
- Synonymie und Ersetzbarkeit
- The Roots of Nazi Psychology
- Pressing the Right Buttons
- Molecular Pathology of Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Relationships Among Country Risk
- Marketing Your Library
- Hit Makers
- Cat Cora's Classics with a Twist
- Digital Education
- Animal Life in Fresh Water
- El sol de las contradicciones
- Britain and the Arab Middle East
- Chimpanzees of the Lakeshore
- Historical Dictionary of Poland 1945-1996
- Arms Open Wide